Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to engage the youth in your ministry and promote connection between them. Here are 20 creative youth ministry icebreaker questions that you can use to get conversations started:
1. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?
2. What is a cause that you are passionate about?
3. What would you do with a million dollars?
4. What was your most embarrassing moment?
5. What has been the best day of your life so far?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would go?
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
8. What new skill would you like to learn this year?
9. What is an unusual hobby you like to do?
10. What job would you do for free?
11. What do you think is the biggest lesson you have learned so far in life?
12. If you had to choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
13. What song makes you happy?
14. What was your favorite childhood game?
15. What was your favorite childhood book?
16. What do you think is the most important quality you need to succeed?
17. Who was the most influential person in your life growing up?
18. What is one thing you would like to accomplish before you turn 25?
19. What motivates you to keep pushing forward when things get hard?
20. If you could learn any language, which one would you choose?