Introduction: Here are some great icebreaker questions to use in your next youth group gathering!
1. If you could learn any language, which one would you choose to learn?
2. What would your dream job be?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
5. What made you decide to join this youth group?
6. What type of music do you like to listen to?
7. What TV shows do you like to watch?
8. What is the best book you have ever read and why?
9. If you could experience one day of a celebrity’s life, who would you choose?
10. What hobbies have you picked up during quarantine?
11. What would you change about your school if you could?
12. What was the best/most memorable day of your life?
13. What is your favorite motto or saying?
14. If you could have a store that sold anything you wanted, what items would it have?
15. If you could give 1 word of advice to the world, what would it be?
16. What has been the most exciting thing that’s happened to you in the last five years?
17. What is a famous landmark you would like to visit?
18. If you could have a conversation with a famous person, who would it be?
19. What would you like to try that you’ve never tried before?
20. What is your favorite activity or activity area to do?