Introducing yourself to a large group of people can be a daunting and daunting task – especially if you don’t know anyone. To get the conversation rolling and make everyone feel at ease, icebreaker questions can be a great way to bring a group of strangers together. Here are 20 creative work icebreaker questions to help colleagues get to know each other better:
1. What unique talent do you have?
2. If you could travel anyplace tomorrow, where would it be?
3. What is the first thing you do when you get to work in the morning?
4. What’s the best career advice you’ve ever received?
5. What is your favorite thing about working here?
6. What are your favorite hobbies outside of work?
7. What is the coolest project you’ve ever worked on?
8. What was your first job?
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
10. If you were an animal, what would you be?
11. What is your favorite part about a job well done?
12. What is your biggest work accomplishment yet?
13. How do you like to unwind after a long day?
14. What is the best work advice you’ve ever heard?
15. What have you learned recently that surprised you?
16. What brings you joy?
17. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
18. What is your favorite board game?
19. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
20. What is your dream job?