Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to engage everyone in a Women’s Bible Study and encourage everyone to get to know each other better. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to get your group talking.
1. If you could spend a day doing something with any famous Biblical figure, who would you choose and what would you do?
2. What is one of your favorite Bible verses and why?
3. What are you looking forward to the most out of this Bible Study?
4. Have you ever experienced something in your life that you would consider a “miracle”?
5. What are some creative ways you have seen God’s Word applied to daily life?
6. Who was the most influential Bible character you have ever learned about?
7. What unique perspectives or insights do you bring to the Bible Study group?
8. What has been your most meaningful faith-related experience so far?
9. What have you done to grow closer and more connected to God over the last year?
10. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
11. What Bible story has impacted and stuck with you the longest?
12. What was the biggest spiritual lesson you learned from the last Bible Study you participated in?
13. What challenges to your faith have you faced and how did you get through them?
14. When and how did you first encounter God’s Word?
15. What are your thoughts and perceptions about God?
16. How do the Bible’s teachings help you maintain a positive attitude and outlook?
17. How have you seen God’s faithfulness in your life?
18. How has your relationship with God shaped and changed you?
19. Who is your favorite Bible character and why?
20. What is the most meaningful thing another person has ever said to you about your faith?