Looking for creative and romantic ways to enjoy wintertime in NYC? From unique experiences to cozy and romantic spots, the Big Apple is full of possibilities. Here are 20 creative winter date ideas in NYC sure to create lasting memories.
1. Catch a holiday show or movie on the big screen at an outdoor theater.
2. Tour the holiday window displays at department stores like Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s.
3. Ice skate at Central Park or Bryant Park.
4. Dare one another to a game of ice bumper cars at Pier 17.
5. Visit the Dyker Heights holiday lights.
6. Dry off with a nice spot of hot chocolate at a charming cafe.
7. Go on a carriage ride in Central Park.
8. Take a twirl around the ice skating rinks at Bryant Park or Rockefeller Center.
9. Bundle up for a stroll around Washington Square Park.
10. Ride the Roosevelt Island Tram for stunning winter views.
11. Discover the wintery views on the Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
12. Sip a craft beer at one of the many breweries in the city.
13. Go on a ferry ride to see the Manhattan skyline from a different perspective.
14. Visit one of the city’s many museums where you can admire art, food and culture.
15. Get moving with an indoor rock climbing session.
16. Catch a holiday-themed improv show.
17. Enjoy a cozy dinner at a fireplace restaurant.
18. Take a skate class at one of the city’s many rinks.
19. Attend a festive outdoor market.
20. Go ice-skating under the stars on the fantastic rooftop rink at Rockefeller Center.