Introducing yourself online can be a tricky prospect, especially for networking purposes. Here are 20 creative virtual networking icebreakers that you can use to break the ice and get the conversation going.
1. What is one way you like to spend your free time?
2. What made you decide to join this virtual networking event?
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV that made you laugh?
4.Where would you like to travel to someday, if you could go anywhere?
5. If you could master a new skill overnight, what would you choose?
6. What motivates you to get out of bed each day?
7. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
8. What’s your favorite place to grab coffee?
9. What kind of music do you listen to?
10. What’s a movie that you could watch over and over again?
11. If you could own any pet, what would it be?
12. What do you like most about the city/town you live in?
13. What’s the most interesting conversation you’ve had?
14. What’s the funniest meme you’ve seen lately?
15. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
16. What’s your favorite season and why?
17. If you could travel back in time, which era would you visit?
18. What do you usually do when you find yourself with some spare time?
19. What’s the best book or podcast you’ve heard/read recently?
20. What would you say your dream job is?