Introducing a group of people in a virtual meeting can be challenging. Use these icebreaker questions to help break the ice and get everyone involved in the conversation:
1. If you could create a virtual meeting superhero, what unique powers and abilities would they have?
2. What is an interesting hobby you have taken up recently?
3. What’s the most interesting fact you’ve learned lately?
4. What three tips would you have for people wanting to become better virtual meeting participants?
5. What challenges have online meetings presented for you?
6. If you could have any virtual meeting superpower, what would it be?
7. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
8. What’s the funniest “knock, knock” joke you know?
9. If you could invite any three people, living or dead, to one of your virtual meetings, who would they be?
10. What unique talents do you bring to your virtual meetings?
11. What’s the most creative thing you have ever done in a virtual meeting?
12. What virtual meeting topics would you be most interested in discussing?
13. What new virtual meeting technologies would you be interested in learning about?
14. Do you have any favorite icebreaker activities for virtual meetings?
15. What would the name of your own virtual meeting program be?
16. If you had to pick a virtual meeting mascot, what would it be?
17. What is one lesson you have learned from a virtual meeting you have attended?
18. If you could choose a movie to watch during a virtual meeting, what would it be?
19. What tips would you give to virtual meeting coordinators?
20. What do you think the future of virtual meetings looks like?