Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to help people feel at ease and build rapport during virtual meetings. Here are 20 creative virtual icebreaker questions to help break the virtual ice and start a meaningful conversation!
1. What book or movie has made you think the most?
2. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be?
3. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you take with you?
4. What’s your favorite thing about virtual meetings?
5. What fun activity can you do from your own home?
6. What hobby do you enjoy the most?
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
8. Who’s your favorite comedian or actor?
9. What would you do if you had an extra hour in your day?
10. What’s something you’ve accomplished that makes you proud?
11. What’s single strangest thing that’s ever happened to you?
12. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
13. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
14. What is the most interesting thing you’ve learned recently?
15. What words of encouragement would you share with your team?
16. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
17. What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?
18. What piece of advice do you wish someone had shared with you sooner?
19. If you were granted one wish, what would it be?
20. Tell us about a pet you had growing up.