Valentines Day is a great time for friends, family and couples to come together and have some fun. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help get the conversation going this February 14th.
1. What’s your favorite romantic comedy?
2. If you could pick one place to go on a Valentine’s Day date, where would you go?
3. What’s your favorite love song and why?
4. What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
5. What’s the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
6. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received for Valentine’s Day?
7. What does true love mean to you?
8. If you could choose one mythical creature to be your Valentine’s date, what would it be?
9. What’s the most creative romantic gesture you’ve ever witnessed?
10. If you could give someone one piece of relationship advice, what would it be?
11. If you could put together the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, what would you include?
12. What’s your favorite romantic movie of all time?
13. If you could go back in time and give yourself one Valentine’s Day gift, what would it be?
14. What do you see as the key to a successful relationship?
15. What’s your favorite love story?
16. If you could pick a single flower to represent your ideal Valentine’s Day, what would it be?
17. What’s the best thing someone has ever done or said to you on Valentine’s Day?
18. What do you want your future Valentine’s Day to look like?
19. What’s the most romantic place you’ve ever been?
20. What do you think is the most important aspect of any relationship?