First dates can be nerve-wracking and awkward, but they don’t have to be! Here are 20 unique and creative first date ideas that are guaranteed to make your date memorable:
1. Explore a Local Festival – make it a fun day of trying new foods, experiencing new things, and making memories.
2. Paint-and-Sip – unleash your creative sides with a paint-and-sip date!
3. Go to a Comedy Show – make each other laugh and have a fun time at a comedy club.
4. Play a Board Game – have a great time playing board games at an arcade or dinner establishment.
5. Go for a Hot Air Balloon Ride – take a romantic trip for some spectacular aerial views.
6. Visit a Museum – take your date to a museum and explore the culture, history, and art it has to offer.
7. Race Go-Karts – let your competitive sides out with a go-kart race!
8. Try a Wine & Cheese Tasting – explore your palates with a wine and cheese tasting.
9. Take a Cooking Class – cook up an enjoyable date by taking a cooking class together.
10. Go Rock Climbing – test your ability to work together and encourage each other as you climb.
11. Visit an Aquarium – explore the amazing underwater life at an aquarium.
12. Spend the Day at a Water Park – have a blast on the slides, in pools and more!
13. Go on a Scavenger Hunt – create your own scavenger hunt in your city or search around to find scavenger hunts already made.
14. Take a Boat Ride – rent a boat or find a romantic cruise and see the city from the water.
15. Try Yoga Together – engage in some healthy activities with a yoga class.
16. Have Dinner and See a Movie – classic dinner and a movie with a twist: try dinner and a drive-in movie.
17. Have a Picnic – find the perfect spot for a romantic picnic for two.
18. Take a Hike – get outdoors, get active, and have a fun time exploring nature.
19. Play Mini Golf – compete in a friendly mini-golf tournament off the beaten path.
20. Stargazing – bundle up and take in the stars, taking time for some romantic conversation.