Trying to come up with fresh ideas for date night can be hard, especially if you and your partner have already done all the classic “dinner and a movie” type of dates. Here are 20 unique, creative date night ideas to try!
1. Take a cooking class together or watch a cooking demonstration.
2. Have a themed dinner night – choose a country and make dishes from the cuisine.
3. Skate night – hit up an outdoor roller rink, ice rink, or even a local bowling alley.
4. Go drive-in movie watching.
5. Attend an art exhibition/gallery night.
6. Take a helicopter or hot air balloon ride.
7. Have a game night – bring all your favorite board games, card games, and trivia games.
8. Participate in a charity 5K run or other charity event.
9. Have a picnic dinner in the park.
10. Visit a drive-through zoo or an animal sanctuary.
11. Go on a bike ride.
12. Volunteer at a local organization.
13. Visit a local carnival or fair.
14. Check out a haunted house.
15. Rent a paddle boat and enjoy a cruise.
16. Take a pottery class together.
17. Have a movie night and watch classic films from the ’30s-’90s.
18. Create a scavenger hunt for each other.
19. Explore downtown or a nearby mall – window shopping and people-watching.
20. Have an indoor picnic – spread out a blanket, get some snacks, and eat dinner together in the living room.