1. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? – This is a great way to get to know someone’s fun side and what makes them tick.
2. What’s something you know about that the average person doesn’t? – This will give you an insight into the person’s knowledge and interests.
3. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be? – This is a fun question that can open up a lot of interesting conversations.
4. What would be your dream vacation? – Explore their likes and interests as well as their travel aspirations.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you? – Who doesn’t love a good survival story?
6. Complete this sentence: I work hard, but I also like to ______ – Get to know the person’s work ethic, but also what makes them happiest in life.
7. If you could have any career, what would it be? – It is always interesting to know what type of job someone would choose, if they could.
8. What is your favorite movie? – Movies can always help to establish a bond with someone and can open up topics of interesting conversations.
9. If you could go back in time, which era would you visit? – This will give you an insight into a person’s interest in history.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? – Everyone has their own idea of the perfect place to live, so it’s fun to compare and contrast answers.
11. Are there any unique hobbies that you have? – Discover what unique and interesting things a person does in their spare time.
12. What would be your ideal evening? – Get to know what a person does for fun.
13. What superpower would you hate to have? – This is another creative way to figure out what someone may value.
14. Who was your childhood hero? – Nostalgic memories are always enjoyable to share.
15. What do you do to relax? – Take a look at what a person enjoys and may need to do emotionally to reset.
16. What would you do if you won the lottery? – Everyone daydreams about what they would do if they had that much money.
17. What would you do if you had a million dollars? – Another hypothetical fortune question to explore what someone may do with that amount of money.
18. Who inspires you the most? – Everyone can look to someone who has achieved great things as a source of motivation.
19. If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be? – Discuss why the person exists and the qualities they possess
20. If you could master any skill, what would it be? – Learn what someone is passionate about and what their goals are.