Good morning everyone! To help us get to know each other better and create a positive workplace, let’s take a few moments and answer a few icebreaker questions.
1. What are three things that make you really happy?
2. How often do you like to take a break during day?
3. What are your passions and hobbies?
4. What’s your favorite book and why?
5. If you could invite anyone (alive or dead) to lunch who would it be and why?
6. What did you want to be when growing up?
7. What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
8. What’s your go-to after work activity?
9. What would the title of the biography of your life be?
10. What one superpower would you choose?
11. What childhood memory do you look back on the most fondly?
12. If you could have lunch with anyone in history, who would it be and why?
13. What unique skill do you bring to the team?
14. What kind of music do you listen to in your free time?
15. What is something you’ve done lately that pushed you out of your comfort zone?
16. Who was your biggest childhood hero and why?
17. What is something nobody knows about you?
18. What are you most proud of?
19. What is the one place you could visit anytime?
20. What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment?