Michael Connelly is the best-selling crime novelist and creator of the Harry Bosch and Lincoln Lawyer series. His books have been published in thirty-seven languages. His books have won awards including the Edgar, Anthony, Macavity, and Barry awards, as well as the Los Angeles Times Best Novel of the Year award.
1. The Lincoln Lawyer (2005): This book is the first in the series, introducing readers to defense attorney Mickey Haller. Mickey is hired by a wealthy Los Angeles real estate mogul to defend him against a charge of attempted murder. With the help of his associate, Haller must navigate the treacherous waters of the legal system.
2. The Brass Verdict (2008): In this book, Haller is called in to take over the case of a murdered judge and his secretary. With the help of LAPD detective Harry Bosch, Haller must uncover the truth and bring the killer to justice.
3. The Reversal (2010): In this book, Haller and Bosch team up again to try to exonerate a man accused of murdering a young girl. As they investigate, they uncover a web of deceit and corruption.
4. The Fifth Witness (2011): In this book, Haller is hired to defend a woman accused of killing an executive at a powerful bank. As the case unfolds, Haller discovers not only the truth about the killing, but about the bank as well.
5. The Gods of Guilt (2013): In this book, Haller is hired to defend a former client who is accused of killing a prostitute. As Haller investigates, he discovers a complex conspiracy that may be linked to a powerful crime family.
6. The Burning Room (2014): In this book, Haller and Bosch team up to investigate the killing of a homeless veteran. As they investigate, they uncover a complex conspiracy that stretches from the streets of Los Angeles to the halls of power.
7. The Crossing (2015): In this book, Haller must defend a cop accused of killing a suspect in a drug bust gone wrong. As he investigates, Haller discovers a complex conspiracy that may involve corruption within the police department.
8. The Wrong Side of Goodbye (2016): In this book, Haller and Bosch team up to investigate the disappearance of a billionaire’s wife. As they investigate, the uncover a complex web of lies and deceit that may be linked to a powerful crime family.