Thanksgiving is just around the corner and is a great opportunity to have some relaxed fun at the office. To break the ice and get everyone in an autumnal spirit ahead of the celebrations, here are 20 Thanksgiving-inspired icebreaker questions to get everyone talking in the workplace:
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
2. If you could invite any fictional character to Thanksgiving dinner, who would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite way to spend Thanksgiving?
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
5. What is the strangest thing you ever put in your Thanksgiving stuffing?
6. What is the one dish you always help prepare for Thanksgiving?
7. What is the best way to cook a turkey?
8. What is the best Thanksgiving movie ever?
9. How do you say ‘Happy Thanksgiving’ in another language?
10. If you could be thankful for anything in the world right now, what would you be thankful for?
11. What food would you bring to a Thanksgiving potluck?
12. What is the funniest Thanksgiving joke you know?
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world for a Thanksgiving vacation, where would you go?
14. What is the most creative way you have ever decorated a Thanksgiving table?
15. What three things never change for your Thanksgiving holiday plans?
16. What is your favorite traditional Thanksgiving game?
17. If you could have a superpower for Thanksgiving, what would it be?
18. What unusual combinations have you tried on your Thanksgiving table?
19. What is the one ingredient that is non-negotiable in your Thanksgiving recipes?
20. If you could travel back in time to any Thanksgiving, which one would you choose and why?