Introduction: Good conversation starters can help to get conversations going and make them more interesting. Here are 20 ideas to get conversations started:
1. What do you think of the current political situation? – This can help to start a discussion on current events and politics.
2. What’s the most interesting thing that’s happened to you this week? – A great way to start a conversation and find out what’s been happening in each other’s lives.
3. What was the best vacation you ever took? – A great question to find out about each other’s travel experiences.
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why? – A fun question that can be used to explore creativity and imaginations.
5. What’s your favorite way to relax? – A question to find out about each other’s favorite ways to relax and unwind.
6. What’s the last book you read? – A great way to discuss books or authors that the other person enjoys.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? – This is a great way to find out about places the other person would like to visit.
8. What’s the last movie you watched? – An easy way to discuss films and the other person’s opinion.
9. What hobbies have you picked up recently? – This can help to discover new activities the other person has been exploring.
10. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends? – A great question to start discussing fun weekend activities.
11. What type of music do you like to listen to? – A simple way to discuss music and what the other person enjoys.
12. What television shows do you like to watch? – A great way to share what TV shows the two people enjoy watching.
13. Who are some of your favorite authors? – An easy way to start discussing literature the other person enjoys.
14. What’s the most interesting place you’ve ever been? – A great way to learn about places the other person has traveled to.
15. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? – A fun question designed to explore food preferences.
16. What’s your favorite sports team? – A great question to start discussing sports and teams that the other person enjoys.
17. What do you think of the latest technology trend? – An interesting way to discuss the newest technology and whether or not the other person likes it.
18. What would you do if you won the lottery? – An entertaining way to explore what the other person would do with a lot of money.
19. What landmark would you like to visit and why? – A great way to learn about places the other person would like to visit and why they would like to go there.
20. What do you think are the qualities of a good friend? – An interesting question designed to explore each other’s qualities for friendships.