Introduction: Team building activities in the form of icebreakers can often be the most interesting part of getting to know one another in a group setting. Use the following questions to help create an atmosphere of fun and creativity within your team.
1. Describe a nickname you had as a child and why you had it.
2. If you could change one experience in your past, what would it be?
3. What has been your most interesting learning experience?
4. How do you prefer to celebrate achievements?
5. If you had 5 minutes to show off a special talent, what would it be?
6. What is one thing that changed your life in a very positive way?
7. Who do you think has the most impact when it comes to effecting change?
8. What is one hobby you are passionate about and why?
9. If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
10. What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
11. What has been the most difficult challenge you have ever faced?
12. Share an interesting fact you recently discovered.
13. What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live?
14. What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
15. Who do you consider an inspirational leader?
16. What would be the title of your autobiography?
17. What would you do if you could make one rule that everyone had to follow?
18. Describe the most meaningful gesture someone has ever done for you.
19. If you could invent a holiday, what would it be?
20. What trait do you appreciate about yourself and why?