Introduction: Icebreaker questions are a great way to help increase team morale, help team members become more comfortable with each other, and get conversations started. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions that can be used for team building activities:
1. What recent movie or tv show have you watched that you enjoyed and why?
2. What fictional character do you relate to the most and why?
3. What was the first job you ever had?
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
5. What is your favorite thing about team building activities?
6. How would you describe yourself in three words?
7. What would be the title of your autobiography?
8. Where is the most exciting place you have ever visited?
9. What would you do if you could travel back in time?
10. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
11. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
12. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
13. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
14. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
15. What do you think is the biggest challenge facing teams today?
16. If you could pick any superpower, what would it be?
17. What is your favorite quote or motto?
18. What makes you feel inspired?
19. What kind of music do you enjoy the most?
20. What is the best book you have ever read and why?