Susan Mallery is a New York Times bestselling author of over one hundred romances, women’s fiction and romantic comedies. Her books have been translated into 28 languages and she is a highly regarded and beloved author in the romance genre. Here is a list of Susan Mallery books in order:
1. Almost Summer (2003): This heartwarming story follows a woman who is trying to find the courage to open her heart to love again. After a traumatic breakup, she struggles to move on while her past continues to haunt her.
2. Summer Days (2004): In this book, a woman embarks on a journey to make peace with her past and find the courage to start over. Along the way, she meets a man who helps her to open her heart to love again.
3. Summer Nights (2005): In this book, two strangers find themselves in an unexpected romance. Sparks fly as they navigate their way through the complexities of romance.
4. Almost Paradise (2006): In this book, a woman finds herself in a complicated relationship with a man who is not quite who he appears to be. As she struggles to understand him, she must also find the courage to open her heart to love.
5. Almost Home (2007): In this book, a woman finds herself torn between two men and must decide which one she will choose. As she navigates the complexities of love, she discovers that she must take a chance in order to find true happiness.
6. Just One Kiss (2008): In this book, a woman discovers that there is more to life than her career and she finds herself in a passionate romance with a man she thought she had nothing in common with.
7. Almost Heaven (2009): In this book, a woman struggles to move on from her past and finds solace in the arms of a man who is struggling with his own demons. As they battle their own inner turmoil, they find themselves in a passionate romance.
8. Almost Always (2010): In this book, a woman embarks on a journey to find her true self and discovers a man who can help her on her path. As they struggle to understand each other, they discover that love can be found in the most unexpected places.
9. Almost Forever (2011): In this book, a woman must find the courage to open her heart to love again after a traumatic past. Along the way, she meets a man who helps her to move on and discover a brighter future.