Introduction: Icebreakers can be a great way to get new and old staff to get to know each other. Here are 20 summer icebreaker questions to help team members get to know each other better.
1. If you could pick a summer-themed superpower, what would it be?
2. Are there any summer activities you look forward to every year?
3. If you could pick any summer destination, where would you choose to go?
4. What is one summer item you never leave home without?
5. What is your favorite summer cocktail?
6. What summer food or treat do you enjoy the most?
7. What is one summer event that you plan to attend this year?
8. If you could plan a perfect summer day, how would you spend it?
9. What is an activity that you plan to take up this summer?
10. What are some of your favorite summer memories from the past?
11. Who are some of your summer role models or mentors?
12. If you could visit one summer attraction, where would it be?
13. What summer-themed TV show or movie do you enjoy watching?
14. What is one way to beat the summer heat?
15. What is one summer job or hobby that you would like to try?
16. What is one summer activity that all your coworkers should try?
17. What is your favorite outdoor summer activity?
18. What is your favorite summer fashion trend?
19. What summer phrase or saying do you always use?
20. What is one summer experience that you want to try this year?