While we all love to go out for date nights, this list of creative stay at home date night ideas will give you a chance to mix things up. Whether it’s a fun game night or taking the time to reconnect, these date night ideas are perfect for couples!
1. Have a Spa Night: Take some time together to relax. Set up candles, soothing music, and sets of spa treatments to give each other.
2. Do a Virtual Class: Sign up for a virtual cooking class, painting class, or any other type of class on a platform like Masterclass to try something new.
3. Host an Indoor Picnic: Bring a blanket and a picnic basket right inside your living room! Have some wine and snacks, and enjoy each other’s company.
4. Skip the Movies and Make a Movie Night: Pop some fresh popcorn, snuggle on the couch, and put together a movie marathon of old favorites or out of the ordinary films to watch.
5. Make Dinner Together: Decide on a special dinner that you both want to make together, take the required ingredients out of the pantry, and turn the kitchen into a chaos of spices!
6. Bring a Book to Life: Take turns reading pages from a book or poem that you both enjoy. You can also make the experience more magical by dressing the part and acting out the scenes!
7. Play Board or Card Games: Whether it’s Chess, Scrabble, Pictionary, or Monopoly, playing a game can be an exciting way to spend your night.
8. Have a Craft Night: Do something creative together from scratch. Take it in turns to pick the activities you want to do, like painting, candle-making, or ‘DIY’ing.
9. Have a Karaoke Night: Dust off that karaoke machine, and have a lovely night singing along to your favorite tunes.
10. Have a Cocktail Hour: Mix up your favorite cocktails, put on some jazz music, and enjoy each other’s company.