The Star Wars books are written by a variety of authors including Timothy Zahn, Michael A. Stackpole, and James Luceno. These books feature the adventures of well-loved characters like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia. Here is a list of Star Wars books in order.
1. Heir to the Empire (1991) by Timothy Zahn: This book follows the adventures of Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia as they attempt to rebuild the fallen Galactic Empire.
2. Dark Force Rising (1992) by Timothy Zahn: This book continues the story of Luke, Han, and Leia as they battle the Dark Side of the Force.
3. The Last Command (1993) by Timothy Zahn: In this book, Luke and his friends face off against the Imperial forces led by Grand Admiral Thrawn.
4. X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (1996) by Michael A. Stackpole: This book follows Wedge Antilles and his crew of daring pilots as they fight against the Empire.
5. I, Jedi (1998) by Michael A. Stackpole: This book follows the story of Corran Horn as he attempts to become a Jedi master.
6. The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime (1999) by R.A. Salvatore: In this book, the New Republic is threatened by a powerful new enemy and Luke Skywalker must find a way to save the galaxy.
7. Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (2005) by James Luceno: This book follows the transformation of Anakin Skywalker into the fearsome Darth Vader.
8. Millennium Falcon (2008) by James Luceno: This book tells the story of Han Solo and Chewbacca as they try to keep the Millennium Falcon out of Imperial hands.
9. Fate of the Jedi: Outcast (2009) by Aaron Allston: In this book, Luke Skywalker and his son Ben must travel to the Unknown Regions to find a way to stop the Sith.
10. Star Wars: Aftermath (2015) by Chuck Wendig: This book takes place after the events of Return of the Jedi and follows the adventures of a group of rebels as they try to build a new future for the galaxy.