Introducing a group of adults to one another is often an intimidating prospect. The icebreakers below are designed to help build trust and collaboration among a small group of adults in a short amount of time.
1. If you could pick up a new skill in the next 10 minutes, what would it be?
2. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
3. What are three core values you guide your life by?
4. What is the goal you are most proud of accomplishing?
5. How would you spend your perfect Saturday?
6. What is one memorable lesson you learned from a childhood mentor?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
8. Who was your biggest childhood hero?
9. What is the most unique hobby or skill that you have?
10. What is your favorite hobby that you’ve taken up in the last few years?
11. What is one item you can’t travel without?
12. If you could master any language, what would it be?
13. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be?
14. What is the most valuable life lesson you have learned so far?
15. What has been your biggest personal challenge so far?
16. How do you like to stay healthy and active?
17. If you could instantly learn any musical instrument, which one would you choose?
18. What do you do for fun?
19. If you could go back to any period in history, which time period would it be and why?
20. What are your top three bucket list items?