Intro: Spice up your sex life with these 20 Sexual Conversation Starters for Married Couples!
1. What is the most exciting sexual experience you’ve ever had?
Explanation: This question encourages both of you to open up about your own experiences and it can help uncover new ideas to explore.
2. What are the boundaries in our sexual relationship?
Explanation: Being aware of each person’s boundaries and expectations is important in any sexual relationship.
3. How do you express your love and affection sexually?
Explanation: Focusing on how different forms of love and affection can be expressed sexually can reignite passion and excitement.
4. What’s the sexiest thing you have ever done?
Explanation: Talking about these experiences can show your partner the qualities they find attractive and potentially lead to new experiences.
5. What is your favorite sexual position?
Explanation: This is a great way to find out what each person prefers and to explore their favorite moves or positions.
6. What are some sexual fantasies we haven’t explored yet?
Explanation: Discussing fantasies can be a great way to explore new experiences and be creative.
7. What kind of role-playing have you always wanted to do?
Explanation: Not only is this a great conversation starter, but the conversation can easily move along to the planning and execution of a role-play.
8. What do you think about when you’re making love?
Explanation: This is a great way to get your partner to open up about their thoughts and feelings during sex.
9. What does sexual pleasure mean to you?
Explanation: Talking about what pleasure means to each person can help identify areas to focus on for maximum pleasure.
10. What would be the perfect romantic sexual evening for you?
Explanation: Sharing your own ideas for romantic sexual experiences can open the door to creating a new, romantic reality.
11. How often do you want to have sex?
Explanation: Having this conversation can help create healthy expectations while meeting both partners’ needs.
12. Why did you do that thing that you know turns me on?
Explanation: This question can help identify the things your partner finds attractive.
13. If you had to pick one thing that really gets you in the mood, what would it be?
Explanation: Having this information is helpful in setting the mood and getting each partner in the right frame of mind.
14. What do you admire most about my body?
Explanation: This is a great way to get compliments and can help boost each other’s confidence.
15. What kind of things do you want me to do for you sexually?
Explanation: Communicating preferences can help each partner better anticipate and fulfill the other’s needs.
16. What new ideas are you interested in trying?
Explanation: Exploring new ideas can be exciting and can help partners keep things fresh and exciting.
17. What are your comfort level with public displays of affection?
Explanation: Knowing boundaries can help couples avoid making each other feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.
18. What would you say is the sexiest thing in our relationship?
Explanation: This is a good way to get your partner to identify what they find sexy and attractive.
19. How can we make our sex life more exciting?
Explanation: This is a great way to explore ideas and work together to create new experiences.
20. What do you think I need to do differently in order to make sex more enjoyable for both of us?
Explanation: Having this dialogue is an important part of making sure both partners have the best sexual experiences possible.