Save the Date photos are important keepsakes, allowing couples to remember the day they decided to spend the rest of their lives together. When it comes to taking memorable photos for your special day, it can be hard to choose a good combination of poses that represent you and your fiance. Here are some creative Save the Date Photo ideas to capture your special moment:
1. Lay down in the sand on a beach with your Save the Date card in the foreground of the shot.
2. Write your save the date information on some red balloons and include them in your photo.
3. Take a romantic photo of you and your fiance with the sun setting in the background.
4. Rent a fancy car and take a picture with your Save the Date announcement written inside of the car.
5. Stand with a sunrise in the background and the words “Save the Date” written on the sand.
6. List the save the date information on a chalkboard with hearts drawn around it.
7. Pose with your backs to each other and write the Save the Date information on your backs.
8. Get all dressed up and take a black and white photo with your Save the Date information written in lipstick on the glass of a window.
9. Pose laying among a bed of fresh flowers, with the Save the Date information floating above you.
10. Splatter paint the Save the Date information on a large canvas and snap a picture.
11. Create a cardboard cutout of you and your fiance and write the Save the Date information on the cutouts.
12. Take a photo of you and your fiance kissing with the City skyline in the background.
13. Take a photo of your Save the Date information written on the back of a suit jacket with a rose in the pocket.
14. Pose with your shoes off in a lake with your Save the Date written in the sand.
15. Have your Save the Date written across a set of baseballs.
16. Pose your Save the Date information written in a variety of vintage type writers.
17. Write your Save the Date information on a tree trunk and pose in front of it.
18. Have the Save the Date information written on the side of a hot air balloon basket and take a photo from the ground.
19. Spread out scrolls of paper that have the Save the Date information written on them in a park or forest.
20. Have a photo taken in front of a famous landmark with the date written somewhere in it.