Looking for some fun and creative San Diego-inspired date ideas? Here are 20 different options that will let you explore the beauty and culture of the city.
1. Take a cruise around San Diego Bay on one of the city’s harbor tours.
2. Catch a show at the historic Balboa Theater.
3. Enjoy a romantic picnic on the beach.
4. Stroll through Balboa Park and explore the museums inside.
5. Enjoy top-notch Mexican cuisine at Old Town San Diego.
6. Watch a beautiful sunset from Mission Beach boardwalk.
7. Ride beach freestyle bikes in Coronado Island.
8. Explore the beauty of La Jolla Beach.
9. Take a hike at Torrey Pines State Reserve.
10. Visit the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park.
11. Go kayaking at Mission Bay.
12. Take a ferry to Coronado Island and explore the shops, restaurants and attractions.
13. Explore the USS Midway Museum.
14. Visit US Grant Hotel for brunch.
15. Watch a performance at the Casa del Prado Theater.
16. Take a boat ride around San Diego Harbor.
17. Visit Hotel Del Coronado for afternoon tea.
18. Enjoy happy hour at Top of the Market in downtown San Diego.
19. Watch the sea lions at La Jolla Cove.
20. Explore the Spanish Village Art Center in Balboa Park.