San Antonio is a romantic and culturally rich city, and offers plenty of entertaining activities for couples. Whether you are looking for a romantic night on the town or a more adventurous experience, the city has lots of creative ideas for date nights. Here are 20 date ideas in San Antonio to enjoy with your special someone:
1. Take a romantic stroll through the historic King William district and enjoy its elegant Victorian homes.
2. Explore the San Antonio Missions National Historic Park and learn about the city’s history.
3. Watch the sunset from the Top of the Tower at the Tower of the Americas.
4. Have tapas for dinner at Il Sogno Osteria in the Pearl District.
5. Catch a show at one of the many theaters in the city.
6. Visit the San Antonio Museum of Art, and explore their collections.
7. Enjoy a picnic in Brackenridge Park.
8. Take a boat tour of the city’s famous River Walk.
9. Take a night tour of the Texas Special Outdoor Adventures’ Bat Cave.
10. Visit the stunningly beautiful Japanese Tea Garden in Brackenridge Park.
11. Take a hot air balloon ride and watch the sunset over the city.
12. Go to a Spurs game and cheer on the hometown team.
13. Go stargazing at the South Texas SciTech Academy observatory.
14. Attend a concert at the Woodlawn Theatre.
15. Go shopping at the Pearl Brewery, and have drinks or dinner afterwards.
16. Take the River Ride Tour on the San Antonio Museum Reach.
17. Take a guided tour of the Mission Trail and explore the local culture.
18. Watch an outdoor movie at the botanical gardens.
19. Learn how to salsa dance together at one of San Antonio’s many dance schools.
20. Check out the local street art and graffiti on a leisurely tour.