Chicago is a romantic city with plenty of fun, thoughtful and unique date ideas to explore with someone special. Here are 20 romantic date ideas to spark some romance in the Windy City:
1. Admire the view from Willis Tower’s Skydeck.
2. Catch a show at one of the historic theater’s in Chicago.
3. Stroll along the Chicago Riverwalk.
4. Learn about the city’s history at the Field Museum.
5. Visit the renowned Art Institute of Chicago.
6. Catch a romantic movie at the Music Box Theater.
7. Wander through Chicago’s vibrant neighborhoods.
8. Watch a live show at the Chicago Theatre.
9. Explore the iconic Navy Pier and Ferris Wheel.
10. Spot wildlife at the city’s numerous parks.
11. Grab a bite at one of the city’s delectable restaurants.
12. Taste a flight of classic Chicago craft beers.
13. Take a sunset kayaking tour in Lake Michigan.
14. Take a cooking class with your date.
15. Spend a night out on the town in the West Loop.
16. Visit the Lincoln Park Zoo.
17. Enjoy a romantic picnic at Lincoln Park.
18. Take part in an interactive mystery adventure.
19. Step back in time at the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio.
20. Experience the beauty of a Chicago skyline tour.