Richard Osman is a British writer, television presenter, and producer. He is best known for being the co-presenter of the BBC game show Pointless. He is also the author of several novels and a book of trivia. His books are full of wit, humour, and trivia, making them great fun to read. Here is a list of his books in order:
1. Two Players (2020) – Two Players is a hilarious and heart-warming novel about two competitive best friends and their quest to win the National Scrabble Championship. It is an entertaining and thought-provoking read that will leave you laughing and inspired.
2. The Thursday Murder Club (2020) – The Thursday Murder Club is a thrilling mystery novel about four elderly crime solvers who solve a series of murders that have been plaguing their small town. It is a cleverly crafted story that will keep you guessing until the very end.
3. The Tower of London Puzzle Book (2020) – This fun and challenging puzzle book is based on the Tower of London and its secrets. With over 100 puzzles designed to test your wits and logic, this book is sure to keep you entertained for hours.
4. The World of Pointless (2011) – This book is a must-have for any Pointless fan. It contains a wealth of trivia, facts, and figures, as well as exclusive interviews with the show’s presenters, Richard Osman and Alexander Armstrong.
5. Richard Osman’s House of Games (2017) – This book is a companion to the popular TV show of the same name. It is full of fun and challenging puzzles, as well as exclusive interviews with the show’s guests.
6. The Thursday Murder Club: The Stonemouth Secret (2021) – In this thrilling sequel to The Thursday Murder Club, the four elderly crime solvers return to solve another mysterious case. This book is sure to keep you guessing until the very end.