These quick fun icebreaker questions are a great way to get conversations going with new people or break the ice in a group setting. Whether you’re at a social gathering, work event, or just want to break the ice, these questions can help get your conversation started and lead to a lot of laughs.
1. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
2. If you could pick one celebrity to be your best friend, who would it be?
3. What’s the most creative way you’ve ever fooled someone?
4. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
5. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled off?
6. What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
7. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
9. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever tried?
10. If you could take a class on any subject, what would it be?
11. What’s your favorite backyard game to play?
12. What’s the strangest hobby you’ve ever heard of?
13. What’s the funniest way you’ve ever seen someone fail?
14. If you could do one thing without any consequences, what would it be?
15. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
16. If you could re-write the rules to any game, what game would it be?
17. What’s the craziest rule you had to follow growing up?
18. What’s the funniest saying you know?
19. If you could invent any new sport, what would it be?
20. What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever seen someone do?