Introduction: An icebreaker question is a great way to get the conversation started at any professional event. Here are 20 creative and fun icebreaker questions to consider when you’re planning an event:
1. If you had to choose only one vacation to take for the rest of your life, where would you go?
2. What book has made the most impact on your life?
3. What achievement are you most proud of?
4. If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would you choose?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What language would you like to learn and why?
8. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
9. If you could eat only one food for the next year, what would it be?
10. What made you decide to pursue a career in your current field?
11. How would you use your superpower to change the world?
12. What kind of legacy would you like to leave?
13. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
14. What would be your dream job?
15. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
16. What do you like most about your job?
17. Who do you admire most and why?
18. What career advice would you give your younger self?
19. Who has been the most influential mentor in your life?
20. If you could tell your future self one thing, what would it be?