1. If you could switch lives with one person for a day, who would it be? – This conversation starter allows you to learn more about the person you’re talking to and get to know their interests, beliefs, and perspectives. It allows them to open up and showcase their creativity.
2. What would you do if money was not an issue? – This is a great way to get people thinking about their passions and how they view their lives without the pressure of having to worry about finances. It can create a dynamic conversation and allow two people to connect on a deeper level.
3. If you could invent a new type of food, what would it be? – Food is something we can all relate to and talking about our favorite dishes can help two people develop an understanding of one another. A conversation about a new type of food can also be interesting, as it allows people to get creative with their ideas.
4. What song lyric best describes your life? – Music often resonates with us, and this conversation starter allows two people to connect on this level. It can help create a bond based on shared interests and can help someone get to know the other person on a deeper level.
5. What superpower would you like to have? – Whether you’d rather be able to fly, turn invisible, or have the power to read minds, this question can help two people bond over a shared interest in fantasy and imagination. It can also show the person you’re talking to your sense of humor.
6. What’s the best piece of advice someone ever gave you? – People often have sage advice that can help them get through difficult times and this conversation starter allows you to learn more about the person you are talking to and the life experiences they have had.
7. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? – This conversation starter encourages two people to talk about all the places on their travel bucket lists and, in doing so, can help two strangers learn more about one another.
8. If you could choose any career you wanted, what would it be? – This question can be a great way for two people to brainstorm ideas about their future and talk about the kind of impact they want to make on the world.
9. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? – This conversation starter invites people to open up and talk about some of the things they are most proud of. It can be a fun way to get to know someone through their stories and experiences.
10. Who inspires you in life? – This question can help two people to connect on a deeper level and showcase their values. It can also help you understand the person you are talking to more and can give insight into their motivations and beliefs.