Introduction: Personality icebreakers are a fun way to get to know people in a group. Use these questions to prompt interesting conversations and get to know the people around you!
1. If you had to pick a cartoon character to describe yourself, who would it be?
2. If you could pick three words to describe yourself, what would they be?
3. If you could pick a superpower, what would it be?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What type of music do you like to listen to?
6. If you could pick one work of art to put in your house, what would it be?
7. What hobby would you like to pick up?
8. Who do you look up to?
9. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
10. What type of books do you like to read?
11. Would you prefer an adventure or relaxing vacation?
12. What is your favorite type of food?
13. What do you find most challenging about life?
14. What are your thoughts on the current political climate?
15. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what is on it?
16. If you could pick one historical figure to have a conversation with, who would it be?
17. What kind of legacy would you like to leave behind?
18. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
19. What do you think are the most important qualities for success?
20. If you could speak any language fluently, what would it be?