Here are 20 great party conversation starters to get the party going:
1. What did you do this week that was new or different? Short intro paragraph: Let’s kick off the party by discussing some of the new and different things we each did this week. Explanation: This is an easy way to start conversations and get everyone talking about their week and sharing stories.
2. What brings you to this party? Short intro paragraph: Let’s get to know each other and find out why everyone’s here at the party. Explanation: This is a great way to find out people’s interests and what parties they like to attend.
3. What was the craziest thing you did on vacation? Short intro paragraph: Let’s hear some of the wildest things people did while on holiday. Explanation: This question will get everyone to open up about the fun things they did during their vacation.
4. What movie just came out that you’re dying to see? Short intro paragraph: Let’s find out what movies everyone is looking forward to seeing. Explanation: This will help bring people together over a shared interest in movies and start some fun conversations.
5. What was the last concert you attended? Short intro paragraph: Let’s talk about the awesome live shows we’ve been to recently. Explanation: This conversation starter will get people talking about their favorite bands and recapping the concerts they attended.
6. Do you have any funny pet stories? Short intro paragraph: Let’s share some of our funny pet stories and laugh together. Explanation: Everyone loves to tell stories about their furry friends, so this question will get people to share some of their funniest moments.
7. What’s the last book you read that you’d recommend to everyone? Short intro paragraph: Let’s find out what the best books everyone has read recently and get some great book recommendations. Explanation: This is a good way to start a conversation about books, and people will love to share the books they enjoyed reading.
8. What TV show do you think everyone should be watching? Short intro paragraph: Let’s talk about the best TV shows to watch. Explanation: This is a great way to get people talking about their favorite TV shows and give each other recommendations.
9. What is the best thing you’ve eaten lately? Short intro paragraph: Let’s talk about the delicious food and snacks everyone has been enjoying lately. Explanation: Everybody loves to discuss food, whether it be a dish they cooked or a restaurant they visited.
10. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve done recently? Short intro paragraph: Let’s hear about some of the most exciting and interesting things everyone has been up to lately. Explanation: This conversation starter will get people talking about new and interesting activities they’ve been engaged in.
11. What hobbies do you wish you had more time for? Short intro paragraph: Let’s talk about the hobbies we all wish we had more time for and why. Explanation: People can share their passions and desires and discuss ways to make time for these hobbies.
12. What’s the wildest travel experience you had? Short intro paragraph: Let’s discuss the craziest travel experiences each of us has had. Explanation: People can share stories of their travels and hearing about the adventures of others will make for some great conversations.
13. What would your superpower be and why? Short intro paragraph: Let’s share what superpower would be and why. Explanation: This is a great way to get people to open up and get creative in talking about their ideal superpower.
14. What would you change about your school or workplace if you could? Short intro paragraph: Let’s brainstorm some changes that can be made to our schools and workplaces. Explanation: People can bring up ideas to make their schools and workplaces better and discuss things that could be improved.
15. What would be the best gift to give someone? Short intro paragraph: Let’s discuss what the best gifts would be to give someone. Explanation: This is a thoughtful conversation starter that can get people talking about meaningful gifts for special occasions.
16. What are some of your favorite apps? Short intro paragraph: Let’s talk about the best apps people are using on their phones. Explanation: This will get people sharing about the apps they use most and why they like them.
17. What was your favorite part of the summer? Short intro paragraph: Let’s reminisce about the best part of the summer. Explanation: This topic will get everyone to talk about their favorite summer memories, making the party even more enjoyable.
18. What tips do you have for staying healthy? Short intro paragraph: Let’s chat about tips to stay healthy. Explanation: Everyone is always looking for healthy advice, so this is a great way to get people talking about ways to take better care of themselves.