Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way for colleagues to get to know each other better in a comfortable setting. Here are 20 questions to help break the ice in the office:
1. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
2. What is your go-to beverage?
3. When is a time you felt especially proud of yourself?
4. Do you prefer indoor or outdoor activities?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
6. What is your favorite hobby?
7. What personal qualities do you find admirable?
8. Who is your favorite inspirational figure?
9. What is your favorite type of book or movie?
10. What are three things that make you smile?
11. Would you rather have a job that pays well but you don’t enjoy, or a job that you enjoy but doesn’t pay well?
12. What would be the most unusual thing you could do with your coworkers?
13. Who is your favorite character from a book, film, or tv show?
14. What is your favorite childhood memory?
15. Do you prefer tackling a problem alone or with a team?
16. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
17. What is the best advice you have ever received?
18. What is something you are looking forward to?
19. What is something that has surprised you lately?
20. What type of music do you listen to when you need to relax?