The city of Los Angeles is known for its world-renowned nightlife. With its many attractions, entertainment venues, and activities, there’s something for everyone to enjoy on a nighttime date in the City of Angels. Here are 20 creative nighttime date ideas to help you plan the perfect evening in Los Angeles:
1. Take a romantic stroll through Venice Beach at sunset.
2. Catch a show at the Hollywood Bowl or another acclaimed local venue.
3. Visit a world-class art museum like the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
4. See a movie outdoors at Rooftop Cinema Club.
5. Take a late-night dance class together.
6. Explore Griffith Park and stay for the breathtaking night view.
7. Watch live music acts at a local bar such as the Satellite or the Hotel Cafe.
8. Have a romantic picnic at the Santa Monica Pier.
9. Play vintage pinball and arcade games at the Electric Dusk Drive-In.
10. Enjoy a night of comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
11. Cruise around town in a classic car on Melrose Ave.
12. Marvel at the stars from the Griffith Observatory.
13. Visit Chinatown for a memorable dinner.
14. Try out classic cocktails at the Los Angeles speakeasies.
15. Explore a variety of cuisines on a food truck adventure.
16. See a late show at the Santee Alley.
17. Take a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood after dark.
18. Catch improv at the Groundlings Theatre.
19. Go horseback riding on the beach.
20. Catch the sunset from the boardwalk of Hermosa Beach.