Introduction: Looking for some fun conversation starters to get the party going on New Year’s? Here are some creative icebreaker questions to get the conversation going!
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world to celebrate the New Year, where would you pick?
2. What are your goals for the upcoming year?
3. What was the best part of your previous year?
4. What is a New Year’s resolution that you have always wanted to try?
5. What do you find most exciting about the start of a new year?
6. What was the best gift you received for last New Year?
7. What are some of your favorite New Year’s traditions?
8. What special events do you have planned for this New Year?
9. What goals did you accomplish in the previous year that you are proud of?
10. What charitable causes were closest to your heart in the last year?
11. Who was the most inspiring person you met in the previous year?
12. What do you want to be better at in the upcoming year?
13. What new skills do you want to learn in the new year?
14. If you could give one piece of advice to someone celebrating the New Year, what would it be?
15. What story from your last year would you most like to share?
16. What was the juiciest gossip you heard in the last year?
17. What tips have you learned to save time or money in the last year?
18. What is your favorite New Year’s party of all time?
19. What family recipe did you try in the last year that was especially memorable?
20. What is the one thing you would do differently in the upcoming year?