Introduction: Here are some icebreaker questions to help your new hires to break the ice and get to know each other on their first day of work.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
2. If you could invite three famous people to dinner, who would they be?
3. What are three items on your bucket list?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What hobby or pastime do you enjoy the most?
6. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
7. If you could compose a new theme song for your life, what would it be?
8. What is the best advice you have ever received?
9. What is your favorite holiday and why?
10. What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
11. What have you accomplished in life that you are proud of?
12. What makes you laugh the most?
13. What do you like to do on weekends?
14. What do you think is the most important quality that makes a person successful?
15. What are two things you want to learn this year?
16. If you could be any famous person, who would you be?
17. What is the most memorable experience that you have ever had?
18. What challenges have you faced in the past and how did you overcome them?
19. What would you do with a free weekend?
20. What is your favorite quote or saying?