Introducing people together a new group of people can be intimidating, but icebreaker questions are a great way to break the ice. Here are 20 interesting icebreaker questions to get the conversation started:
1. What kind of music do you like?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What’s your favorite book?
4. What’s your favorite TV show?
5. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
6. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
7. What’s the best pizza topping?
8. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
9. What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
10. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
11. What’s your favorite hobby?
12. What was your favorite childhood toy?
13. Who is your favorite superhero?
14. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
15. What’s the most reckless thing you’ve ever done?
16. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
17. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
18. What’s the most interesting thing about you that no one else knows?
19. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
20. What’s on your bucket list?