MORNING CONVERSATION STARTERS WITH A GUY
Good morning! Conversation starters can help set the tone for a great conversation and get to know someone better. Here are 20 conversation starters you can use to break the ice and get a conversation going with a guy.
1. What was the best dream you’ve had recently? – Getting to hear someone’s dreams is a great way to start a conversation. It gives insight into their interests and thoughts.
2. What upcoming movie are you most looking forward to? – This is an easy conversation starter to get the person talking about a topic they might be passionate about.
3. What would be your ideal breakfast? – This is a good question to ask as it can reveal a bit about the person’s taste. Plus, it’s always interesting to hear what someone’s ideal breakfast is.
4. What adventure would you like to go on next? – Asking about a guy’s adventure plans can open up a discussion and let you learn more about what they are interested in.
5. How do you like to start your day? – This is a good conversation starter since it can reveal what someone likes to do to get motivated and collect their thoughts.
6. If you could wake up tomorrow with a superpower, what would it be and why? – This is a fun conversation starter. It can be interesting to hear about someone’s power fantasy, and it can also open up more conversations about other topics.
7. What do you think is the most important thing that people need to do more of? – This can be a good conversation starter to get to know someone’s values. It might even lead to deeper conversations about the world and important issues.
8. What hobby have you been able to focus on more since this pandemic began? – The pandemic has thrown a lot of people off, but it can also be a time to focus on hobbies. This conversation starter can help someone open up about their interests.
9. Is there any skill or project you’ve been wanting to learn, but haven’t yet? – This is a good question to ask as it can give insight into a person’s goals and ambitions.
10. What small thing makes you happy when you think about it? – This is a great conversation starter as it encourages someone to think about something positive. It’s an excellent way to get a conversation going in the morning.
11. What has been the best experience of your life so far? – This is a good way to get to know someone better. It can open up a great conversation about things that are important to the person.
12. What different types of music do you like to listen to? – Music is a great topic for conversation as it can reveal a lot about a person’s personality and interests.
13. What is the best piece of advice you ever received? – Asking someone about their best piece of advice can help you learn more about what they stand for and the kind of person they are.
14. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done? – Hearing someone’s daring tale can be a great conversation starter. It can also reveal a lot about them and create an interesting conversation.
15. What place would you most like to travel to? – Talking about travel is a great topic to start a conversation. It can reveal someone’s interests and get them to open up about other topics.
16. What is something that you’ve had to overcome recently? – This is a good question to ask as it can lead to a discussion about the person’s struggles, and help to get to know them on a more personal level.
17. What is something that you’re proud of accomplishing? – Asking someone about their accomplishments can be a great conversation starter. It can help to build trust and understanding between the two of you.
18. What is the best gift you’ve ever received? – This can be a great conversation starter. It can create an emotional connection and reveal a lot about a person’s values.
19. What are the top five places that you would like to visit? – This is a great conversation starter as it encourages the person to talk about their favorite places and what they would like to experience.
20. What do you think is the most important life lesson you have learned so far? – This is a great conversation starter to get to know someone better. It can spark conversations about important topics and reveal a lot about the person.