Holding a meeting can be a great way to gather your team and get work done, but it is often difficult to get conversations started. Meeting icebreakers are a great way to break the ice and ensure a productive and comfortable session for all. Here are 20 creative meeting icebreaker questions to ask at your next meeting.
1. What current news item has had the most impact on you this week?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What was your last big accomplishment?
4. If you could own any pet, what would it be?
5. What was the last good book you read?
6. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
7. If you could design any piece of technology, what would it be?
8. What hobby would you like to pick up but have not yet tried?
9. What have been the biggest changes in your life since this time last year?
10. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
11. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
12. What is your favorite type of music?
13. What movie title best describes your life?
14. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
15. If you could go back in time, what year would you choose?
16. What would be your dream job?
17. If you had to pick one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
18. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
19. What was the best stage performance you ever saw?
20. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?