Planning a first date can be daunting—you likely want it to be special without too much pressure or expense. Here are twenty fun, low-key first date ideas.
1. Go on a hike.
2. Visit a museum.
3. Go to a comedy show.
4. Visit a local winery or brewery.
5. Have a picnic in the park.
6. Take a cooking class together.
7. Check out a farmer’s market.
8. Play a board game.
9. Attend an outdoor movie night.
10. Go for an ice cream cone.
11. Take a stroll through a botanical garden.
12. Visit a local animal shelter.
13. Find a karaoke night spot and belt out your favorite tunes.
14. Go bowling.
15. Attend a weekly trivia night.
16. Take a scenic drive.
17. Visit a knitting or pottery café.
18. Go wine tasting.
19. Catch a free concert in the park.
20. Take a guided walking tour of your city.