Leigh Bardugo is an American fantasy novelist best known for her Grishaverse series. The Grishaverse is set in a world of fantasy and adventure, and includes some of the most beloved young adult fantasy literature of the past decade. Here is a list of Leigh Bardugo books in order:
1. Shadow and Bone (2012): Set in the dangerous world of Ravka, Shadow and Bone tells the story of Alina Starkov, a young woman with a hidden power that could be the key to saving her country. This book introduces the world of the Grishaverse and is the first in the Shadow and Bone Trilogy.
2. Siege and Storm (2013): In this book, Alina is on the run from the Darkling, the leader of the Grisha, and must make a choice that could determine the fate of Ravka. This is the second book in the Shadow and Bone Trilogy.
3. Ruin and Rising (2014): In this thrilling conclusion to the Shadow and Bone Trilogy, Alina must face off against the Darkling and his powerful forces in a battle that will decide the future of Ravka.
4. Six of Crows (2015): In this thrilling heist novel, a group of criminals, led by a young criminal mastermind named Kaz Brekker, set out on a mission to break into the most secure prison in the world in order to free a valuable prisoner. This is the first book in the Six of Crows Duology.
5. Crooked Kingdom (2016): In this thrilling conclusion to the Six of Crows Duology, Kaz and his gang must face off against a powerful enemy in order to save the city of Ketterdam.
6. The Language of Thorns (2017): This is a collection of dark, enchanting tales inspired by the world of the Grishaverse.
7. King of Scars (2019): This is the first book in the King of Scars Duology, and follows the story of Nikolai Lantsov and his attempt to save his country from a powerful enemy.
8. Rule of Wolves (2021): This is the thrilling conclusion to the King of Scars Duology, and follows Nikolai as he faces off against the forces of darkness in a battle that will decide the future of Ravka.