1. What childhood memory sticks out the most to you? – This question allows for people to reflect on past experiences, sharing stories about their childhood and how certain memories have impacted them to this day.
2. What is one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you were younger? – This is a question that allows people to think critically about their life experiences and what they would have done differently if only they had known then what they know now.
3. What is something new you have tried this past year? – This allows friends to talk about events that took place in the recent year and any new experiences that they may have tried.
4. What are your thoughts on the current political climate? – This is a great question to hear different viewpoints on current events happening in the world.
5. What is the best advice you have ever received? – Although not all advice is taken, it could be fun to hear people discuss the best piece of advice that someone may have ever given them.
6. What do you wish you had more time for? – This allows for people to think about what activities or priorities that they would like to dedicate more time to, but may be hard pressed to find enough hours in the day for.
7. What do you think is the most important quality a leader should possess? – A question to discuss opinions on the qualities that someone in a position of leadership should have to be successful in their role.
8. Who was your biggest role model growing up? – A question to reflect on those who have had an influence on an individual growing up and why that individual looked up to them.
9. Who is the most inspirational person alive today? – A different spin on the previous question, this allows people to talk about those that they look up to currently and why they are so inspirational.
10. What do you believe is the most important trait to have as a friend? – People answer this question can provide insight on what they believe makes a successful friendship and provides an opportunity to discuss how to make a successful friendship between two people.
11. If you had an extra hour every day, what would you do with it? – An interesting question to ask, as it allows people to use their imaginations and come up with how they would spend that extra hour.
12. If you were given a million dollars, how would you spend it? – Although an unlikely scenario, this still provides an opportunity to think of how someone would spend a large sum of money if given the chance.
13. What hobby would you like to get into but haven’t yet? – A fun question to discuss, it allows people to think of activities that they may have wanted to do but haven’t carved out the time yet.
14. What do you think is the key to a successful relationship? -An important question to ask, this allows friends to talk about what they think is the biggest determining factor in whether a relationship is successful or not.
15. What would be the perfect day for you? – A thought-provoking question, as it allows an individual to think of the perfect day and what that would entail.
16. What are three words that describe you the best? – This question allows for people to think about how they would describe themselves and how others would view them in three words.
17. What would you do if you had no fear? – A great conversation starter as it allows people to think about what activities they would want to participate in if fear did not play a factor.
18. What do you think is the biggest challenge facing the world today? – An important question, as it allows people to discuss and talk about the world’s current issues and how they think it can be addressed.
19. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? – A fun question that allows people to use their imagination and explore the world without the constraints of time and money.
20. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? – This allows an individual to think about areas of improvement and which area they wish that could dedicate more energy and focus to.