Jenga is a fantastic game for helping everyone break the ice and get to know each other better. Its simple structure and wide range of possible interactions makes it a great tool for an icebreaker. To help spark conversations and get those creative juices flowing, here are 20 creative Jenga Icebreaker Questions:
1. What is one random thing that makes you smile?
2. Describe one of your earliest memories.
3. What is something you have done that you are proud of?
4. What is your idea of a perfect day?
5. Who is one person that has made a big impact in your life?
6. What is one thing you want to accomplish in the next year?
7. What is one goal you have for the next five years?
8. What is the best advice you have ever received?
9. What is one hobby that you would like to learn?
10. What is the best book you have read recently?
11. Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
12. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
13. What was the last movie you saw and how did you like it?
14. What is your favorite topic of conversation?
15. If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?
16. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
17. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
18. If you could travel back in time, what time period would you visit?
19. What is one thing you hope to learn from your colleagues?
20. Describe one of the best experiences of your life.