Jana Deleon is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romantic suspense novels. She has published over thirty books since 2012, and has won multiple awards for her work. Her books are full of captivating characters and thrilling suspense that are sure to keep readers hooked until the very end. Here is a list of Jana Deleon Books in order of publication:
1. Shadows of Sin (2012): When Detective Luke Dawson is tasked with finding a missing woman, he never expects to find a connection between her disappearance and the man who left his fiancee at the altar. With danger lurking around every corner, can Luke and his team solve the mystery before it’s too late?
2. Shadows of Justice (2013): After a brutal attack leaves his sister dead, Detective Luke Dawson is determined to find justice. But when the investigation takes an unexpected turn and puts his own life in danger, Luke must decide if he’s willing to risk it all for the truth.
3. Shadows of Mercy (2014): When Detective Luke Dawson is called to investigate the murder of a young woman, he finds that the case is far more complicated than it first appears. With a killer on the loose and his own life on the line, can Luke bring justice to the victim?
4. Shadows of the Past (2015): When a young woman is found murdered on the side of the road, Detective Luke Dawson is determined to find the killer. But as he digs deeper into the case, he discovers a sinister connection to his own past.
5. Shadows of Truth (2016): When a serial killer targets the city of New Orleans, Detective Luke Dawson is put on the case. With danger at every turn, can Luke uncover the truth before it’s too late?
6. Shadows of Danger (2017): When a woman is found dead in her home, Detective Luke Dawson is sent to investigate. But as the case twists and turns, Luke finds himself in more danger than he ever imagined.
7. Shadows of Betrayal (2018): When Detective Luke Dawson is called to investigate a series of murders, he finds himself in the middle of a dangerous game of cat and mouse. With time running out, can he solve the case before it’s too late?