Icebreakers are a great way to help people get to know each other in an entertaining and interactive way. Here are 20 creative and interesting icebreaker questions to get your next meeting or virtual gathering off to an engaging and relaxed start.
1. If you could fill a pool with anything of your choosing, what would you choose?
2. If you could ask a famous person one question, who would you choose and what question would you ask them?
3. If you could start any type of business, what type of business would it be?
4. What would be the title of your autobiography?
5. If you could master any skill, what would you choose to learn?
6. If you could live in any time period, which would you choose?
7. What would be your ideal superpower?
8. What’s the most daring thing you have ever done?
9. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow?
11. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
12. What would you name the boat if you were to own one?
13. If you could learn any language fluently in one day, what language would it be?
14. If you could read other peoples’ thoughts, would you want to?
15. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
16. What would you do if you could time travel?
17. What would you choose to do if money were no object?
18. If you could time travel, where would you go?
19. Who inspires you the most and why?
20. What would you do if you found a genie in a bottle?