Introduction: It can be difficult to get a meeting off to a great start, especially if the participants don’t know each other well. Use these creative icebreakers questions to get the conversation flowing.
1. What super power would you want and why?
2. If you could pick a different career, what would you choose?
3. Name three dream vacation spots.
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What’s your favorite joke?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. What was the last book you read?
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. If you could have dinner with anyone (alive or not), who would it be?
10. What 3 words would your friends use to describe you?
11. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
12. What is the most daring thing you’ve done in the past year?
13. What is your favorite thing about this job?
14. Which historical figure would you most like to meet?
15. What would be the one superpower that you would most like to have?
16. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
17. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
18. What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
19. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
20. What is the best way to overcome fear?