Icebreaker questions can be a great way for groups of people to get to know each other better. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions you can use the next time you meet with your team.
1. If you could rearrange the alphabet, what would it look like?
2. Describe yourself in three words.
3. What was the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
4. If you could invite any three people to dinner, who would you invite?
5. What would you do if you won the lottery?
6. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
7. If you could solve any problem in the world, what would it be?
8. What would be the title of your autobiography?
9. What TV show do you love that nobody else knows about?
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go?
11. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
12. If you could relive one moment in your life, which would you choose?
13. What’s the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
14. What’s your absolute dream job?
15. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
16. If you could learn a new skill overnight, what would it be?
17. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
18. What inspired you to choose your career?
19. What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
20. What’s the best thing about yourself that you’re proud of?