Stand Up Sit Down is an exciting game of icebreakers that can foster collaborative learning and teamwork. To get started, here are twenty questions that you can use:
1. What is the best animal you’ve ever seen?
2. Who is the most influential person in your life?
3. What is the best thing that happened to you this week?
4. What superpower would you like to have?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6. What is the most creative thing you have ever done?
7. If you could bring back one fashion trend, what would it be?
8. What do you think the best invention of the past century is?
9. What would you like to create in the next five years?
10. If you could be in any profession, which one would it be?
11. What is the best idea you’ve had recently?
12. What would you do to make the world a better place?
13. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
14. If you could write your own story, what would it be about?
15. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
16. What would be the one job you would never do?
17. What does success mean to you?
18. What is something you want to learn this year?
19. If you could start a business, what would it be?
20. What would you do if you had a million dollars?